Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just another KyuMin thoughts


(Source: kpopsecrets, We Love KyuhMin)
kpopsecrets: KyuMin is RE-AL!♥
taken from:http://chokyuhyunism.tumblr.com/
 This is so right. I really think that KyuMin is-for-REAL.
 Not just because they're my top 2 biases. We all know how they both love each other. Share the same room at the dorm, share the same closet and clothes, even have the same necklaces.

Cr: We Love KyuhMin
Secretly holding hands at SPAO ad... ><


HUGGING~! ><


Same smirk. >__>


KISS HIM KONATA.

 And many KyuMin photos that I can't share it here. >___>

 I hope, before I die, I can meet both of them. We'll talk in private and I'll ask about their real relationship. I'm really curious about it. Because when I saw many KyuMin pics and I also saw their stares to each other, I really can see love between them. Real love. AND I'M SERIOUS. We know, hugging and kissing each other (between boys) at Korea are legal, and that shows how much they love their hyungs or dongsaengs, but...
 How they show their love to each other isn't like brotherly-love.
 ARGH I REALLY WANNA INTERVIEW KYUMIN RITE NAO SFDGGJKGKJLGAJHDKS


 s!b: Maybe that's why I wanna be one of SJ managers, or even Kyuhyun or Sungmin or even both managers, someday. I wanna know what are they doing together backstage~ XDDD

(My fellow unniedeul said that this is Teuk~ 8333)

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally agree with you,their eyes can't lye,my husband looks at me like that,not my brother.not my mother,not my friend!

    ReplyDelete