Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random facts about me

 1. I used to know as Hyunae Park at web.
 2. I born at November 26th, 13 years ago.
 3. I'm SJ's magnae actually.... SJLine's magnae.
 4. I love Super Junior. (OFC!)
 5. I'm RP-ing as Cho Kyuhyun with one of my friend... Everyday.
 6. I'm Shunamei's leader and ex-magnae.
 7. I call Kyuhyun 'Konata'.
 8. I call Sungmin 'Eruza'.
 9. I have a Cyworld account.
 10. I have a brother and a sister.
 11. I always pretend that Kyuhyun's my twin. OTZ (DON'T KILL ME GAMERS)
 12. I have a crush. ^^ /bricked
 13. I learn Korean, French, and Japanese~
 14. I can read and write in hangeul.
 15. I'm an otaku~! XD
 16. I can draw with Japanese manga style.
 17. I love my Photoshop CS3 and my Audacity 1.3 Beta.
 18. I ever dreamed to go to Canada. (but Henry's not there anymore lol)
 19. I eat ice blocks. (LOLWHUT?!)
 20. I used to buy a glass of Milo at my school... Just for the ice.
 21. They call me Ea at class. (spelled: 에-아)
 22. I'm a SJ couples shipper, especially KyuMin.
 23. I hate Super Generation
 24. I believe that there's 'someone' at my back.
 25. Along with Kelly unnie, Jung unnie, and Sheena unnie, I'm @leeteukSJ_line's admin.
 26. And along with Lina unnie, Crystal unnie, Erika unnie, and Glenda unnie, I'm @sungminSJ_line's admin.
 27. I'm the founder of #fakeUFOs. (XDD)
 28. I owned four SJ albums.
 29. I'm a yellow-belted karateka, and will do the level-up tests this Saturday to gain a green belt.
 30. I can't do mawashigeri well.
 31. I love maths.
 32. I ever punched a locker.
 33. I adore one of my sunbaenim much.
 34. I love to read books.
 35. I never eat pork or even dog.
 36. The first SJ song I heard is 너라고 and it made me love SJ. Until now, I still love it.
 37. My favorite part at 너라고 is '그 누가누가 뭐래도 나는 상관 없다고. 그 누가누가 욕해도 너만 바라론다고' which means 'I don't care what anyone says. No matter who curses me, I'll only look at you'.
 38. I love After School's Lizzy and Co-ed School's Hyewon.
 39. My biases at SJ are all of them.
 40. I dislike someone at my Twitter timeline, but she's not #SJLine or #Shunamei member obviously.
 41. Dunno why but I'm not interested with Justin Bieber. >_______> *don't kill me Beliebers*
 42. I ever dreamed to be one of SJ's member. /rolls forever
 43. I stalk Sungmin at his Cyworld.
 44. I requested to be friends at Cyworld to Kyuhyun.
 45. I like Kyuhyun's Cyworld URL. /sneezes
 46. I feel curious with Zhoumi's height.
 47. I can do gummy smile like Sungmin did. Not as Eunhyuk did.
 48. I don't even dare to call my crush with 'oppa'.
 49. After I write this I'll do my Isya prayer.
 50. I love you guys~!

No comments:

Post a Comment